Rock Environmental in Pulaski, NY, 13142 concentrates a great effort on testing for mold inside residential and commercial buildings, water damage can cause serious damage that could result in hazards to your health. Our team is knowledgeable and experienced in using professional testing techniques in order to verify the type of mold that may have spawned over time in your property.
If you have experienced water damage in your home or business, it is possible that mold has grown as a result. We encourage you to act quickly after discovering any water damages to prevent mold growth and to test to find out if it is harmful to stay on the premises.
If you have noticed any mold or water damage, call our experts in Pulaski, NY immediately at (315) 203-3300. We are available day and night to assist you in your time of need.
Our pros in Pulaski, NY work diligently to test, remove and remediate any affected space on the premises that may have mold present. We can restore your home to its original integrity, giving you as our customer a greater peace of mind. We understand the value that you place on your valuables which is why we work so hard to recover and remediate all possible mold infected contents.
Unfortunately, materials that are determined to be beyond repair or test positive for harmful mold spores must be removed and safely disposed of to ensure a safe environment for all who inhabit. Our techs use digital moisture readers and thermal imaging techniques to help determine the cause of mold growth and cut it off at its source.
This also helps us determine how long the drying and overall restoration process will take. With this information, we can provide an accurate price estimate for our services.
Our team in Pulaski, NY will come out to your location and evaluate the potential mold situation in your home or business. By using our state-of-the-art tools we are able to determine the level of mold growth and the type of mold that we are facing. Our IICRC certified mold remediation professionals will run some tests and then section off and contain the mold where present in order to stop any possibility of cross contamination to other unaffected areas. We will finish by removing and restoring any affected belongings off-site and removing the mold from the premises.
Minor water damage is often synonymous with unseen damages that eventually result in severe mold growth in your home or business. It is important that you seek professional help from a pro if this is the case in order to identify the mold you are dealing with.
If you act quickly, our team will be able to limit the growth and prevent any further damages in the future. If you need any mold testing or removal services, please call the Mold Testing service at Rock Environmental of Pulaski today. We are available 24/7/365 at (315) 203-3300 to assist you.